The Vietnam National University of Forestry (VNUF)is located in Xuan Mai town, Chuong My district, about 30 km West of Hanoi. The campus is located in rural setting surrounded by demonstration forests. Currently about 17,000 students are enrolled the university.
The Southern campus of VNUF islocated in TrangBom Town, Dong Nai province50km to the East of Ho Chi Minh city. This branch was established under Decision No. 4213/QĐ-BGDĐT dated October 5th, 2016 of Ministry of Education and Training on the basis of upgrading the previous Southern campus of VNUF.
The Southern campus is a multi-sector and multidisciplinary training unit.It produces high-quality graduates meeting the demand of the forestry and rural development sector in the Southern provinces of Vietnam. The Southern c
* The main campus consists of 70 classrooms, 79 laboratories, 4 factories, aplant specimen collection and a 27-hectare International Accreditation Center for forest products.
* The library has an area of 2,200 meters and contains 9,600 books and 6,500 theses fromgraduates and undergraduates.
* The university has a sports complex withartificial turf, multipurpose sports hall, swimming pool, gym and playground for student clubs.
* The campus has 13 dormitory buildings, and can house over 3,000 students.
* The campus boastsa demonstration forest of over 100 hectares, used for teaching, learning and researching.The forest is open to all staff and students of the University and contains 300 species of tropical plants.
Some photos about the university's landscape are presented as follows: