Announcement of enrollment to study in Poland under the Agreement in 202215 tháng 2, 2022
1. General information about the scholarship program
1.1. Number of scholarships and scholarship regimes
- Number of scholarships: 20 scholarships for Vietnamese citizens to train in Poland at undergraduate, master, or doctoral levels.
- Scholarship regime: The Polish government waives tuition and research fees, and arranges paid accommodation in a dormitory in accordance with the Polish Government's regulations. The Vietnamese government grants one-way airfares, travel fees, passport fees, visas, health insurance, and monthly living expenses compensation according to the current regime for international students with Hiep Hoa scholarships. established in Poland.
1.2. Training duration and field of study
- Undergraduate program: from 03 to 04 academic years
- Master's program: 02 years of study
- Doctoral program: from 03 to 04 years
(Not including 01 year of preparatory language Lan)
The Polish side does not accept training in fields related to Medicine, Pharmacy, and Art.
1.3. Language of study and requirements for specialized courses
- The language used in the study and research process is Polish. Candidates who have never studied at an undergraduate or postgraduate level in Poland will be arranged to study a preparatory year of Polish before entering their major. The candidate must then pass the Polish language exam.
- For specialized courses, candidates must pass the entrance exam results (depending on the specific requirements of the training institution and study program) to be officially admitted to the major. If the candidate fails to meet the requirements in these exams, the candidate will have to return home and fully reimburse the training costs to the state or switch to self-financed study.
2 . Subjects , conditions and application for pre-qualification
2.1. General conditions
Candidates for admission should fully meet the following general conditions:
- Have good political and moral qualities; not during the period of disciplinary action or during the time being considered by the competent authority for disciplinary action;
- Health enough to study abroad. In case of being found sick or unwell due to falsifying records to go to school, they will have to return home and bear all related expenses, including air tickets and compensation to the state;
- Have not applied for any other scholarship program at the same time as this announcement (from the effective date of the announcement to the time the pre-qualification results are available);
- Commitment to complete the training program and return to serve at the sending agency or at the request of the State. Those who fail to complete the training program, drop out of school by themselves, are forced to drop out of school, or do not return home after graduation, or fail to fulfill the obligations of the scholarship grantee must compensate for training expenses in accordance with regulations. current regulations;
- Candidates applying for the university degree must register for the same major as the chosen one and are studying at a university in Vietnam or the field has won international or national awards; Candidates applying for a master's or doctoral degree must register for a major that is suitable to the needs of building and developing human resources of the sending agency or locality/in accordance with the job position and demand. the work of the agency or field of study that has graduated from the previous training level;
- Only one field of study can be registered and not allowed to change the field of study or training institution on their own after having registered for admission or being admitted to the school;
- Only register to apply for a training level higher than the one with a diploma;
- For graduates from overseas universities and masters that are not sent by the Ministry of Education and Training to study or graduate from training programs in cooperation with foreign countries in Vietnam, a certificate of equivalent diploma is required. certificate issued by the Department of Quality Management - Ministry of Education and Training;
Candidates are not considered for admission in the following cases:
- Having been sent by the Ministry of Education and Training to study abroad but failed to complete the course or did not make graduation reports as prescribed;
- Working at a state agency or educational institution, but there is no written consent from the direct management agency in the application file to nominate candidates;
- Have been granted a scholarship to study abroad for undergraduate/graduate studies, currently have obligations and responsibilities or are subject to compensation for training costs;
- Having been selected to study abroad but did not attend school for personal reasons (the application period is 02 years from the date of submitting the application to withdraw from school).
2.2. Specific objects and conditions
|Admission Scholarship|| |
Specific objects and conditions
Pre-qualification application in Vietnamese
- First-year university students of Vietnamese universities, institutes and universities (concentrated regular system) with results of 3 years of high school, high school graduation scores and the first semester of the first year of university score 7.0 or higher (on a 10-point scale or equivalent);
See details in Appendix 1
- People with university degrees of good or better, working at state agencies, higher education institutions (full-time employees or contracts of 12 months or more with social insurance contributions), not over 35 years old (as of April 30, 2022), have worked for at least 12 months from the date of having the first labor contract to the deadline for submitting the application;
See details in Appendix 2
- People with university degrees of good or higher and the average GPA of the master's degree is 7.0 or higher (on a scale of 10 or equivalent) who are working at state agencies, institutions and organizations. institution of higher education (payroll or long-term contract of 12 months or more with social insurance contributions), not more than 40 years old (as of April 30, 2022), have worked for at least 12 months since from the date of having the first labor contract after graduating from a university or a master's degree, up to the deadline for submitting the application;
See details in Appendix 3 .
3. Application documents
Candidates need to apply online on the portals of the Department of International Cooperation and the National Bureau of Academic Exchange of Poland (NAWA), and at the same time submit a paper application. in Vietnamese to the Department of International Cooperation (see details in Appendices 1, 2, 3 and notices of the Polish National Academic Exchange Service - Annexes 4, 5).
3. 1 . Submit application online (online) at the portal of the Department of International Cooperation ( http://tuyensinh.vied.vn )
Candidates must scan (scan) and save all documents in Vietnamese into files. PDF format (each type of document is scanned into a separate file with a capacity of no more than 1 MB) for online registration. The deadline for online registration on the portal http://tuyensinh.vied.vn is until the end of March 31, 2022.
3. 2 . Submit your application online (online) at the portal of the Polish National Academic Exchange Service ( https://programs.nawa.gov.pl ) After the preliminary round, the candidate must register himself on the system. Electronic Department of Polish National Academic Exchange https://programs.nawa.gov.pl . The deadline for online registration on the Polish portal is until 15:00 on May 31, 2022 (Polish time).
3. 3 . Submit paper documents in Vietnamese
Candidate sends 01 set of official paper documents in Vietnamese by registered courier to Department of International Cooperation - Ministry of Education and Training, 35 Dai Co Viet, Hai Ba Trung District , Hanoi .
Dossier needs to be contained in a 25cm × 34cm profile bag, the outside must be filled with detailed information according to the annex specified for the application for a scholarship under the Agreement to go to Poland in 2022.
A valid application is one with all the documents specified above and submitted within the time limit specified in the Admission Notice (including online and paper documents in Vietnamese). Late submissions will only be considered for processing if the scholarship quota is still available after the application has been considered and submitted on time and the Polish side has agreed to carry out additional examination. The person who declares the application file incorrectly and the person who confirms the wrong application will be handled according to the law. The Ministry of Education and Training does not return records under any circumstances.
(See more information, related document samples at 02 websites: moet.gov.vn, icd.edu.vn ; contact technical support when applying by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tuyensinh@vied.vn).
4. Deadline for receipt of
documents Paper documents in Vietnamese must be sent to the International Cooperation Department by the last day of March 31 , 2022 (calculated by the postmark of the documents sent to the Department of International Cooperation and the completion time). to register online).
5 . The recruitment process
of the Ministry of Education and Training only considers candidates who have complete and valid profiles according to regulations and based on the selection criteria, they will pre-qualify candidates for nomination with the Polish side.
Candidates nominated by the Ministry of Education and Training and approved by the Polish Government for a new scholarship are eligible for admission and will be notified, guided and handled by the Ministry of Education and Training (International Cooperation Department). next relevant continuum to study in Poland in October 2022. Those who are accepted by the Polish side who do not belong to this program, or who belong to this program but do not fully meet the selection regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training, do not apply through the Ministry of Education and Training according to the notification. Admission notice that has been issued will not be compensated for the scholarship regime of the Government of Vietnam.