Working with the delegation of the Department of Forestry and Landscape Greenery of Guangzhou Province, China14 tháng 12, 2023
Attending the working session on the side of the delegation of the Guangzhou Provincial Department of Forestry and Landscape Greenery, China were Mr. Fan Hongrui – Director of Industrial Development and Reform, Mr. Tang Jiong – Director of Landscape Engineering, Ms. Dai Seping – Chairman of the Board of Directors of Guangzhou Institute of Forestry and Landscape Architecture, Ms. Yuan Meihua – Director of Guangzhou Greening Co., Ltd., Ms. Zhou Xuan – Director of Guangzhou Landscape Technology Development Company; Xiong Yongmei-Technical Director of Institute of Forestry and Landscape Architecture.
On the side of Vietnam National University of Forestry there is Prof. Dr. Pham Van Dien – President; Prof. Dr. Hoang Van Sam – Director of International Cooperation Division, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dang Van Ha – Dean of the College of Landscape Architecture and Urban Greening; Dr. Tran Viet Ha – Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Forestry with others scientists.
At the meeting, the President of Vietnam National University of Forestry welcomed the delegation to visit and work with the University and introduced the potential of cooperation between the two sides, especially the strong staff of the University in the field of Forestry, plants and urban trees.
On behalf of the delegation, Mr. Fan Hongrui thanked representatives of Vietnam National University of Forestry for welcoming and looking forward to cooperating with the university in the fields of forestry and greenery, and landscape.
At the meeting, representatives of the units discussed cooperation opportunities on the following contents:
- Send Guangzhou officials and students to study and do doctoral research at Vietnam National University of Forestry.
- Receiving staff of Vietnam National University of Forestry to study, work, and exchange expertise at Guangzhou Institute of Forestry and Landscape Architecture.
- Cooperation on forest tree varieties, methods for developing rare wood, and tree species.
- Business model about the forest and how to manage it so that species grows better, improve new varieties.
- Cooperation in research, business and development of native flowers.
The work program has been successful and opened up new cooperation opportunities between the two universities in the future.
Photos of the meeting